ZTV News Episode 1 ZTV News Episode 1

Oh, you can watch me fap any day, Zonie. lol *creepy mode activated*
Nice series of flash animations going on--comic relief with the overhead/announcer really adds to the character of what you do. Nice!

Zoinks Zoinks

Short and hilarious! Well done with clean animation and audio.
Best Scooby parody I've seen. I'm laughing my ass off and now my boss is looking at me funny.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1

"His power level is over 9,000"?

When did Dragonball Z fuse it's over-the-topness with the new school cornyness of Sonic X? (I mean, even the sound effects are ripped from DBZ :/ ) It's done fairly well--don't get me wrong--but not into the concept.

Bubble Tanks 3 Bubble Tanks 3

Cool tank designs

-1 point for horrible lag (I'm sure if you've been reading this, you're tired of seeing that lol) but awesome game nonetheless. I love this series!

Check out a few of my customs...ID #s: A10089421, A10089416, A10089423, A10089462

I'd make more, but I can't get any further :/

[Visible] III [Visible] III

Good ninja game

Maybe not as good as "N the game", but very cool nonetheless. Also, the medals didn't work for me neither--didn't realize it until I completed the game, which was a let down. :/ Oh well, that's not a reason for playing it tho. Like!

AethosGames responds:

Thanks! :)

Red Code Red Code

It's good, but could be better

Simple to understand type of game; 2nd place for now! w00t! Only 1 pt. away too >.>

Sonic & Knuckles MiniBoss Loop Sonic & Knuckles MiniBoss Loop

Extraordinary

01:15 of cool. Taking the the retro catchiness without removing that original feel. I can imagine this loop being used if they did a modern-day version of Sonic & Knux.

Audiosurf this song Audiosurf this song

Sure

--on Ninja Elite! 8D lulz

Snc & Kncknls - Sky Sanctury Snc & Kncknls - Sky Sanctury

5 out of 5

Best remix of this song I've heard yet! Great work!

Angel Kryis Angel Kryis

Sex-ay

I will try to review this in the most intelligent way possible:
"ZOMFG BEWBZ!!! @_@"

A little slice of heaven...in strange fox babe form?! Like!

Sunshine Sunshine

Stunning!

Not just the subject itself, (although VERY beautiful) but the detail, style, balance, and mood it conveys is what makes this an instant favorite. Awesome! :D

Angry Faic 360 Controller Angry Faic 360 Controller

Great job

Kinda would want to see it continued around the base of the right joystick, but otherwise, really nice!
Go for the tank (maybe on another console controller?)

TheSpicanator responds:

I see what your saying. ill try it with paint. theres only so much you can do with a sticker.
and i would do other consoles, but wii has no controller that you can relaly work with. and th ps3 has absolutely no base or anything to work with. theres just no room.