ZTV News Episode 1 ZTV News Episode 1

Oh, you can watch me fap any day, Zonie. lol *creepy mode activated*
Nice series of flash animations going on--comic relief with the overhead/announcer really adds to the character of what you do. Nice!

Zoinks Zoinks

Short and hilarious! Well done with clean animation and audio.
Best Scooby parody I've seen. I'm laughing my ass off and now my boss is looking at me funny.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1

"His power level is over 9,000"?

When did Dragonball Z fuse it's over-the-topness with the new school cornyness of Sonic X? (I mean, even the sound effects are ripped from DBZ :/ ) It's done fairly well--don't get me wrong--but not into the concept.

IndianaStick IndianaStick

IT'S A TRAP!

Great humor and smooth animation, as always.
"MONSTER used DIG!" rofl

The Krypt The Krypt

Great animation

Great art style! Very Newgrounds-ish. Using the dynamic and the variety of ways to represent figures and actions was thrilling just as the storyline was abstractedly interesting. I liked the Tetris end-of-the-world idea...Who would have thought? XD Definitely a 5 vote!

Robo Bacon-Neck Warfalcon Robo Bacon-Neck Warfalcon

So ridiculous

This made me lol and wake up my roomies--that alone desrves the 10.
"Let's go blow up some Communists" I like this guy's style!

Tarboy Tarboy

Pro status achieved

Finally! A breakaway from the usual stuff on Newgrounds.
Great voice acting, classic animation style, and fantastic soundtrack. Words cannot describe the awesome packed into not just the concept, but the execution as well. Definitely looking forward to #2!
11 out of 10

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

I honestly don't know what to think.

Absolutely gorgeous animation with nice voice acting. I loved it!
Good thriller, suspense, then sexiness and creepiness all at once. At first, I was like, 'ok, this is T rated...whadda--' but you pulled that one in such a way that it implied what it needed without being over-the-top A-rated material. Nice

Space Space Shooter Space Space Shooter

THAT

was freaking sweet.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Didn't play the game neither, but...

Great typography--as a person who works with type, I'd say you have done an amazing job combining the horrible internet mistyping pronunciation with kinetics as well as the fantastic voice of Mack! Simply awesome work.